The Duties of Investor Relations Department
1. Ensuring that the shareholders of the Bank observe the legislation, the Articles of Association, and the other in-house regulations while exercising their shareholding rights, and taking the necessary measures to ensure the exercise of these rights.
2. Displaying activity for the exercise of the shareholding rights, in coordination with the Corporate Governance Committee, and providing communication between the Board of Directors and the shareholders.
3. Ensuring that the records related to the shareholders are kept proper, secure and up-to-date.
4. Ensuring that the General Assembly Meetings are conducted in line with the current legislation, the Articles of Association, and the in-house regulations.
5. Preparing the documents to be used by the shareholders during the General Assembly meetings, ensuring its timely delivery and availability at the headquarters of the Bank and in electronic format.
6. Carrying out the necessary works so that the General Assembly minutes are taken duly.
7. Ensuring that the voting results are recorded, and that the reports related to the resolutions of the General Assembly meetings are sent to the shareholders and related Turkish authorities in line with the legislation requirements and on time.
8. Supervision and monitoring any issues related to the public disclosure, including the legislation and the Disclosure Policy of the Bank and operating as a contact source of the Bank with investors, financial analysts, mass media and similar group in regard to the public disclosure.
9. Meeting the information demands of the shareholders and the investors within the frame of the legislation, the Articles of Association, the Corporate Governance Principles, and the Disclosure Policy of the Bank. Answering to the shareholders’ inquiry demands related to the Bank, except for the confidential information and trade secrets of the Bank.
10. Organizing periodic investor information meetings or participating in the organized meetings at home and abroad, within the frame of the legislation, the Articles of Association, the Corporate Governance Principles, and the Disclosure Policy of the Bank.
11. Carrying out the necessary works to make the Bank’s Website as an active communication platform for the existing and potential investors and the shareholders. Ensuring timely provision of the financial statements prepared in accordance with the local and international financial reporting standards.
12. Ensuring that the information, which may affect the way in which the shareholders exercise their rights and/or the existing and the potential investors make their decision should be included in the annual report as required by the legislation and the Capital Board Markets recommendations on the Corporate Governance and timely updated on the website of the Bank.
13. Updating the targets within the scope of the strategic project of the Bank, and informing the investors, via website of the Bank, about its forward looking information, like the Bank’s strategy and its related pro forma financial reports on the basis of the accounting periods.
14. Ensuring the compliance of the Disclosure Policy of the Bank with the legislation requirements.
15. Ensuring that the Annual Report is prepared in accordance with the legislation and the Capital Board Markets recommendations on the Corporate Governance.
16. Monitoring of information published by the brokerage firms, investment companies and banks related to the Bank and timely reporting to the General Manager.
17. Preparing the abstract of Minutes of General Assembly and submitting investors’ request to Board of Directors.